Order Processing Time: 24 Hours | Estimated Delivery Time: 3-7 Working Days*
Tractors for Cervical Spine/Neck Relaxing Pillow is a great product to help you get some relief from the neck pain and fatigue.
Name: Inflatable Air Cervical Neck Traction (Type 1) | Type 2 is out of stock (Rs. 1499/-)
Layer: 3 Layer
Material: PVC and flannelette
Size: One size, adjustable
Package include:1* Cervical Neck Traction
Application: People who spend long time on the computers, TV or other digital screens, and in car, aeroplane or other similar vehicles.
Suitable for: Reducing neck, shoulder and back pain while working, studying, driving, etc.
- Improves neck and shoulder mobility & Increases blood circulation
- Easy to inflate and deflate
- Suitable for relaxing neck pain and headache
- Lightweight, Soft nylon and PVC material with velvet feel
- Adjustable Straps
- Resistant Metal Pipe Valve & Air Stopping Ball
How To Use:
Step 1: Put Air Neck Traction around neck, valve to the left, adjust the inflatable layers for correct shape/position and close with strap.
Step 2: Make sure the position of the rubber cushion is correct. Fasten the inflation/deflation valve before hand-pumping.
Step 3: Hand-pump until you achieve the right traction angle and right amount of stretch/relief, as dictated by comfort or as prescribed by your doctor.
Step 4: When the required optimal pressure is reached, close the ball valve.
- The device can be used 2-3 times a day for a maximum of 20-30 minutes each time (but only 1-3 minutes for major traction).
- After use, let air out slowly. Do not squeeze the device.
- Begin gently with minor and medium traction, and only 1-2 times a day, then move on to major traction if comfortable. Generally, one cycle of treatments is 10-20 days.
- Use at your own convenience while watching TV, working on computers, reading, traveling, reclining or relaxing, etc.
- If discomfort occurs during use, expel air slowly, adjust angle and pressure until discomfort disappears, then try again.
- When doing medium or major traction, you may prefer to close the low-pressure air chamber before pumping is finished so that the upper air chamber remains comfortably soft.
- Major traction should follow 30-60 minutes of minor or medium traction. Repositioning of traction must follow doctor's directions.
- If the valve appears to repel air during pumping, use a wooden toothpick to clear the air intake in the bottom of valve .
- Avoid sharp objects or forceful handling of the product during use.
- Avoid leaving the product filled with air while unused. But store with a little air still in it to prolong product life.
Important Note: Non Returnable Item
Due to lighting effect and computer colour, the actual colour and quality may be slightly different from the picture.
*It normally takes 7 days for the shipment to arrive, but you may expect delays by a few more days due to the current pandemic situation.
people are currently looking at this product
We are delivering all products to all zones (except containment zones)
Delivery time for all orders is 3-8 days all over India.
Cash on delivery is available on orders from ₹ 299 to ₹ 2999.